Typhoon Native Fertiliser Tablets 20gm are extensively used for major landscape projects. Available in 10g and 20g sizes Typhoon tablets provide the easiest and safest way to provide a measured dose to trees and shrubs that lasts a year. Typhoon Planting Tablets – “One Tablet One Tree, Once a Year
Nutrients from Typhoon Native Fertiliser Tablets 20gm are released by soil moisture and microbial activity. Throughout the life of the tablet it, supplies food and energy to beneficial soil microorganisms. The micro-organisms gently and gradually release nutrients back into the soil in a form that the plant can absorb. Typhoon® plant tablets contain slow release fertilisers & deliver nutrients & organic carbon to plants as per the plants nutrient demand & feed all types of trees, shrubs & ground cover plants for up to one year. However, the release of Nitrogen is through microbial breakdown & we recommend to reapply after 7 –8 months to effectively match the nutrient supply as per the plants nutrient demand.
The Typhoon® tablets are designed to slowly break down and dissolve after application & lock into the soil. If dug up after a few months, there will usually be a milky white area where the tablet has broken down and begun to dissolve & be consumed by the plant.
For more Fertiliser Planting Tablets ‘click here’
Typhoon Native Fertiliser Tablets 20gm SKU: FER-TYPN-500-SH
• Native 20gm tablets
• 500 tablets per carton
• N.P.K Analysis – 21-1-11 + TE
• Release Period: 12 months
• Carton weight: 10 Kg Net
Features & Benefits
• Measured dose every time
• Labour saving
• Ideal for native plants
• Feeds for up to 12 months
• Reduces maintenance time and costs
• Root zone placement means no feeding surface rooted weeds
• Incorporates essential trace elements to compensate for local soil deficiencies
Use as per label instructions.
Used across various industries including:
• Native plant varieties
• Phosphorus sensitive plant species
SUITABLE for Phosphorus sensitive plants including Australian Native Plants such as Banksia, Hakea, Dryandra, Grevillea, Acacia. Also suitable for South African plants such as Protea, Serruria, Leucospermum, Leucodendron. Suitable for Azaleas, Camellias, Blue Hydrangea
Typhoon tablets provide the easiest and safest way to provide a measured dose to trees and shrubs that lasts a year.
Please see the below information for correct placement of your Typhoon Plant Tablet:
• For young plants, simply punch the holes & place the Typhoon® tablets ½ way up the side of the root ball, hard against the roots. It is important to note that Typhoon® will not burn when the tablets are placed in direct contact with the roots.
• For established trees, punch the holes along the drip line to a depth of 80-100mm as illustrated. Application rates shown in the above table is only a general guide. The number of tablets required to be applied will depend on the size of the Typhoon® tablets, tree age & nutrient demand of the specific plant.
• In Ground-place the tablet halfway up the side of the root ball, near the root ball. Backfill and water in.
• In Pot – place the tablets beneath the surface towards the edge of the container.