Trunk Wrap Tree Guard is a unique full wrap, expandable tree guard designed to protect tree trunks. Made from UV-stabilized high density polyethylene, it completely encases the trunk, keeping out direct light, herbicide spray drift, vermin and frost. And unlike a spiral, foil or cardboard guard this product is very efficient at reducing lateral growth. This unique product expands as the trunk growth increases. This product is also known within the industry as a spring wrap.
This product is ideal for protecting developing agriculture and viticulture plants. Unlike other wrap around tree guards this product is made from a high quality UV stabilised material and is Australian Made. The Uv stabilising agent increases the products longevity and allows growers to reuse their guard.
Trunk Wrap Tree Guard SKU: TG-TRUNK03-200-SH
Material: Uv stabilised High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
Diameter 30-40mm (expandable)
Quantiy per pack: 200 units
Life expectancy: up to 3 years
Features & Benefits
• Protects from herbicide drift and vermin
• Suppresses lateral growth
• Encourages straight growth
• Easy & quick to install
• Expands with trunk growth
• Uv stabilised
• Australian Made
Easy to install, simply pull open, place around trunk and guard will firmly wrap around the trunk when released, and they expand with trunk growth.
Used for various agriculture and viticulture plant growers; inclulding olive, macadamia, almond, citrus and fruit trees.
Unlike a spiral, foil or cardboard tree guard, the Trunk Wrap is very efficient at reducing lateral growth
Wrap the guard around the plant and watch as it expands with the growth in trunk size
• Trunk Wraps are ideally used with one or two bamboo stakes (BAM-BN600B-SH1; BAM-BN600C-SH1)
• For additional prevention of weed growth, use this product in conjunction with Jute Planting Mats (WMAT-WDM02-SH1), Recycled Fibre Planting Mats (WMAT-WDM06-SH1) or Recycled Paper Planting Mats (WMAT-WDM01-SH)