Troforte Native Fertiliser 9m (20kg bag) 18-1-10+TE Microbe and Mineral enriched.
Ideal for native plants, Troforte® uses a unique combination of controlled-release fertiliser, minerals and a specially selected suite of beneficial soil microbes and fungi. The Troforte® approach in plant nutrition focuses on soil health.
Troforte® M – Native fertilisers contain a biologically coated specifically engineered mineral base incorporatng up to 60 minerals and scienfically balanced blend of up to 24 strains of well researched and trialed Australian cultured beneficial soil microbes. These include bacteria, fungi and algae to carry out wide range of biological activies within the soil such as Nitrogen fixing, Nutrients building, producing growth hormones, decomposing organic matter to organic carbon, protectng beneficial bacteria by releasing antibiotics that can assist ininhibiting disease producing microbes.
For more Fertilisers for native plants ‘click here’
Troforte Native Fertiliser 9m (20kg bag) SKU: FER-TRONAT9-SH
NPK: 18-1-10+TE Microbe and Mineral enriched
Release Period: 8 to 9 months
Bag Size: 20 Kg
Features & Benefits
• Cost effective, Increased productivity & yield
• 9 Month controlled release nutrients
• Designed specifically for Native plants, trees and shrubs
• Up to 60 minerals and 24 species of beneficial microbes, bacteria and fungi specifically chosen to enhance the performance of Native Plants
• Develops the soil to promote drought resistance
• After continued use you will notice earthworms returning to your soil creating better drainage and soil aeration
• Suitable for potted and in-ground native plants, trees and shrubs
• Stronger plants mean enhanced protection from pests and diseases
For the best results, apply Troforte® Native Gardens every 9 months with an additional application prior to flowering and fruit set, if necessary
Use as per label instructions.
Used across various industries including:
For the best results, apply Troforte® (including Natives) every 6 months with an additional application prior to flowering and fruit set, if necessary Add organic matter, compost and mulch to enhance the performance of the microbes in Troforte