Slasher Organic Weedkiller Herbicide contains 525g/L Pelargonic acid* which occurs naturally in plants under certain environmental conditions.
Slasher Organic Weedkiller Herbicide kills a broad range of weeds as well as moss, algae and lichen. It is non selective and works on contact to rapidly desiccate and burn weeds. Use anywhere around the house including garden beds, veggie patches, paths and driveways. Slasher Organic Weedkiller is the first organically registered Pelargonic acid based “burn-down” herbicide.
Independent trials have shown that Slasher Organic Weedkiller is considerably more cost effective than the standard organic weedkillers. It can be used where other herbicide sprays pose a potential risk and can drift long distances onto sensitive plants causing irreversible effects, and where lasting soil residues can be taken up by surrounding plants and cause long term physiological damage.
SLASHER Weedkiller contains 525g/L (Pelargonic acid) Nonanoic acid. Pelargonic acid is a fatty acid which occurs naturally as esters
in the oil of pelargonium plants. It can be made synthetically, however, to meet Organic Standards the Pelargonic acid in SLASHER is
produced sustainably from biologically based raw materials using an environmentally sustainable patented method
Available in 1, 5 & 20L varieties
Click here for a safety data sheet
Click here for a tech sheet
Features & Benefits
· Organic controls of weeds, moss, algae and lichen
· Fast acting and effective (see results within hours)
· Certified for use in organic gardening with no lasting soil residues
· Safe for veggie patches (no withholding period)
· Made from natural plant extracts
Half fill spray tank and commence agitation. Slowly add required amount of SLASHER Weedkiller. Top up with required quantity of water. Agitate well before commencing spray procedure and occasionally agitate (shake) the sprayer every 5-10 minutes to keep the SLASHER well mixed in the spray water.
1. Ensure that all weed foliage is totally covered with spray as SLASHER Weedkiller is a contact spray only. Partial coverage will give only partial control.
2. Apply by ground equipment only using for example boom or spot sprayers. Apply using a coarse droplet spray. Optimum application volumes are related to weed maturity and density. Contact with the weeds is essential for control, as such apply in a way to ensure complete and thorough coverage of foliage.
3. DO NOT spray porous surfaces without prior testing.
May cause discolouration on porous hard surfaces.