A woven mesh filter fabric designed to contain sediment while allowing drainage. This durable woven product is used to retain silt and sediment and avoid silt pollution into rivers, drains and sensitive environments. Trusted by contractors, councils and land managers SureMax Silt Stop Fence fencing is UV stabilised and is to be used in conjuntion with hardwood stakes or star pickets.
• Dimensions – Width: 0.77m x Length: 100 m roll; Weight: 6kg
• Material – Woven poly mesh; Uv stabilised
• Flow Rate – (10LM/m2/Sec) Low Flow
Features & Benefits
• UV stabilised – for all types of outdoor conditions and applications.
• Retains Silt – SureMax Silt Stop Fence is used to prevent silt movement caused by wind or water flows over exposed soil from entering waterways and infrastructure such as storm water pipes.
• Maintenance – SureMax Silt Stop Fence must be maintained by removing built up ediments periodically to ensure the fencing remains effective.
• Reusable – Depending on your environomental conditions, most SureMax Silt Stop Fence can be resued may times if maintained and cleaned correctly.
Prevents sediment movement from:
• Soil stockpiles
• Swail drains
• Riparian batters
• Steep batters
• Construction sites
• Dig Trench to minimum of 150mm.
• Install Filter Fence and back fill trench
• Install hardwood stakes (HW-H90025-SH1) on opposite side to flow
• Secure Filter Fence to stakes using a stapler gun