Osmoform NXT is based on the new granulation technology SILK (silica based) which includes slow release nitrogen and potassium. The slow release K is embedded in a 3 dimensional matrix, which slowly dissolves during time.
Osmoform contains NPK, magnesium and a package of trace elements. The nitrogen composition is balanced to have quick plant reaction after application and a long lasting effect afterwards. Osmoform NXT contains 1.2 – 2.8 mm granules.
Osmoform NXT Fertiliser 2-3m (20kg bag) SKU: FER-OSTOPNXT220-SHDG
• 20 kg bag
• Material: Coated fertiliser granules
• Granule size 1.2 – 2.8 mm
• Oxide – NPK: 22-5-11+2MgO+TE
• Elemental – NPK: 22-2.2-9.1+1.2Mg+TE
Features & Benefits
• Slow release of nitrogen ànd potassium. No loss of fertilizer when plants fall over.
• Product sticks to the surface of the growing medium.
• Quick plant reaction, strong greening up effect.
• Very efficient nitrogen release. Contains magnesium and trace elements with high iron content.
• Includes silicium for stronger plants. Long lasting effect up to 8-10 weeks.
• Easy application.
Use as per label instructions.
• Osmoform NXT is developed for topdress applications in container nursery stock crops but can also be used for other purposes where a long-lasting effect of nitrogen and potassium is required.
• The nitrogen and potassium in the product is releasing over a period of approximately 8-10 weeks after application.
• In case of top dressing it is important to spread the amount of fertilizer evenly over the surface of the growing media. In case of application over the plants it is recommended to remove the granules from the leaves.
Contact your SureGro TreeMax account manager for more detailed advice.
Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damaged bags should be closed well.
Osmoform NXT is developed for topdress applications in container nursery stock crops
but can also be used for other purposes where a long-lasting eect
of nitrogen and potassium is required. The nitrogen and potassium in the product is releasing over a
period of approximately 8-10 weeks after application.