Osmocote Pro Low P is a 2nd generation controlled release fertilizer with a specific NPK ratio. The granules are fully coated and contain NPK (contains 3% P2O5, which cannot be claimed on European labels), magnesium and all necessary trace elements. Osmocote Pro Low P has a pre-defined longevity and can be used in specific low phosphor situations and phosphorus sensitive crops.
Osmocote Pro LOW P 12-14m SKU: FER-OSPROLA1225-SHDG
• 25 kg bag
• Material: Coated fertiliser granules
• Oxide – 16-3-16+3MgO+TE
• Elemental – 16-1.3-13.3+1.8Mg+TE
Features & Benefits
• Low P content for low phosphor demanding crops/cultivations (3% P2O5)
• Full trace element package, elevated level of trace elements.
• 100% coated NPK, Mg and trace elements, plants are supplied with required nutrients during the whole crop cycle.
• Good value for money.
• Safe and reliable.
• Easy to use.
Use as per label instructions.
• Specific situations such as use in tunnels, green-houses, or specific climate conditions require adjustments. • This product is not recommended for dibbling and/or winter pottings.
• Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented
Contact your SureGro TreeMax account manager for more detailed advice.
Osmocote Pro has a very regular release pattern due to the unique ICL Specialty Fertilizers resin coating technology. Osmocote Pro is ideal in combination with water-soluble fertilizer.
The longevity of Osmocote Pro low P12-14M is affected by temperature.
(Product longevity is determined at 21º C)