Osmocote Pro 3-4 month (25kg) NPK (Elemental – 19-3.9-8.3+1.2Mg+TE) – CORROSIVE CLASS 9
Osmocote Pro is a second-generation coated control release fertiliser. It is fully coated and packed with NPK, magnesium and all the necessary microelements. Osmocote Pro features a regular release pattern and can be used in full rates or as a base dressing combined with water-soluble feedings.
Osmocote Pro Fertiliser 3-4m (25kg per bag) SKU: FER-OSPRO325-SH1DG
• 25 kg bag
• Material: Coated fertiliser granules
• Oxide – 19-9-10+2MgO+TE
• Elemental – 19-3.9-8.3+1.2Mg+TE
Features & Benefits
• High nitrogen content, greener plants!
• Fully coated NPK + full package of trace elements;
• Proven ICL coating technology;
• Efficient release; Orange / white color coded granules for easy recognition;
• Can be applied at full rates or base rates with additional water soluble fertilizers;
• Cost efficient 2nd generation. Contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for more detailed advice.
Coated Fertiliser, Efficient and safe at delivery of Nutrients.
Use as per label instructions.
• Add maximum 0.5g/l NPK starter fertilizer, in combination with Osmocote Pro.
• Rates mentioned in gram / litre pot volume, based on full rates.
• The above recommended rates are based on unfertilized substrates. Please be aware that these are general recommendations. Specific situations such as use in tunnels, greenhouses, or specific climate conditions require adjustments.
Contact your SureGro TreeMax account manager for more detailed advice.
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented.
• Suitable for late spring pottings of rapid growing plant material and short crop cycles.
• A second-generation coated fertilizer with controlled release.
• Fully coated NPK and trace elements. Osmocote Pro features orange / white color coded granules for easy recognition.