Sudden Impact for Roses is ideal for all flowering plants except natives and bare-rooted roses.
- Pellet form
- Boosted fertiliser
- 9:4:12 – plus the full range of secondary nutrients and micro-nutrients in a natural form along with boosted levels of Iron and Magnesium
Sudden Impact for Roses combines the best of both worlds. Its organic base provides a full range of plant nutrients in a slow release form, whilst the carefully selected water-soluble nutrients have been added to maximise the performance of each application.
The balance and ratio of nutrients combined with the very best of raw materials is the secret to the success of Sudden Impact for Roses. The organic raw materials are conditioned utilising a unique composting process and once completed, the water-soluble nutrients are carefully blended into the organic base before being pasteurised and pelleted.
Sudden Impact for Roses is recommended and endorsed by the Rose Societies of South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and the South West Rose Group of WA along with the National Rose Society of Australia and Heritage Roses in Australia Inc.
Users of Sudden Impact for Roses consistently report the following:
- An increase in the number of flowers
- An increase in the quality of individual blooms
- Continued general plant vigor and sturdy growth
- An improvement in the health of the plants, with increased resistance to fungal disease such as black spot, rust and powdery mildew, resulting in a marked reduction in the need for preventative spraying by up to two thirds.