Mallee Mesh Kangaroo Tree Guards protect your saplings from foraging animals whilst being less likely to blow over in the wind and helping plants grow to be resilient to local conditions. Note that the 1200mm high guards are made from a heavier gauge wire hence offer better protection from larger animals compared to the 800mm high Wallaby guard.
The mesh guards are cost effective for large planting projects; they are compact, simple to transport, easy to handle and quick to install. Mallee Mesh Tree guards are ideal for protecting trees from Kangaroos, Wallabies, Sheep and Deer (may require 3 stakes per guard).
- Mallee Mesh guards can be simply joined together to make a larger guard, or stacked on top of each other to make a taller guard
- the guard is supplied as a pre-sized flat sheet making it easy to transport and more efficient to handle – no cutting tools needed
- The Mallee Mesh guard has larger apertures to make it easier for removal – branches will not be damaged as the guard is being removed
- The mesh is hot dip galvanised to provide you with a longer lasting guard that can be reused
- Specifications: each panel is 1200mm x 1500mm, 100x50mm apertures, assembled guard is approx. 460mm in diameter (475mm if not overlapped)
- Can also be configured 1500mm high x 350mm in diameter
Hardwood stakes, pliers and fixing rings sold separately. Note: Mallee Mesh panels are pre-packed flat in bundles of 20 panels.