Macracote Coloniser Plus DCT YELLOW – General Fertiliser 5-6M is a technologically advanced dual coated range of controlled release fertilisers and are fortified with a scientifically balanced blend of over 24 strains of beneficial (probiotic) soil microbes. These include bacteria, fungi and algae to carry out a wide range of biological activities within the soil such as Nitrogen fixing, nutrients building, producing growth hormones, decomposing organic matter to organic carbon, protecting beneficial bacteria by releasing antibiotics that can assist in inhibiting disease producing microbes like root rot, fungi and pythium as well as conditioning of soils by improving soil structure. Some of the strains included are Azobacter, Azosprillum, Bacilli, Cellulosic fungi, Myxobacteria, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, Rhizobium, Streptmyces, Sacchromyces, Trichoderma, VAM and Yarrowia.
• Ideal for medium term foliage and flowering shrubs
Macracote Coloniser Plus DCT YELLOW – General Fertiliser 5-6M (20kg bag) SKU: FER-MAC17DCT-SH1
• Material: Dual Coated Fertiliser Granules
• 5-6 month release
• NPK Levels: 15-3-9+TE
• 20 kg bag
Features & Benefits
• Better root development, Improved top growth and flowering
• Advanced dual coated range of controlled release fertilisers
• 24 strains of beneficial (probiotic) soil microbes
• Improved nitrogen fixation
• Protects beneficial bacteria
• Australian made
Use as per label instructions.
• Ideal for medium term foliage & flowering shrubs
• Used by production nurseries
• Large pots and containers
• Used by potting mix manufacturers
• Potting Mixes – 2.5 to 5.5 kg per cubic metre. Four kilograms per cubic metre is a common usage level.
• Dibbling – 2 to 4 kg per cubic metre, divided by the number of pots per cubic metre.
• Do not apply any herbicides 8 days prior to or 8 days after the application of this product.
• Apply at the beginning of every Spring and Autumn to maximize plant health and vigor.
• STORAGE- Macracote® DCT Coloniser plus has exceptional shelf life and contains beneficial soil microbes that are activated when exposed to moisture. We recommend the storage of opened and unused fertilizer for a maximum of 11 months in a moisture-free environment to ensure best results upon application.