Green Well Water Saver Tree Collars are an effective product for water storage (52L of water) made of recycled uv stabilised plastic. This products sits around the base of a tree and are ideal for assisting landscapers, contractors, councils and urban developers in preserving water for trees to assist with plant establishment and maintenance. The large size Green Well Water Saver is the trusted choice for most urban street tree plants and is able to hold up to 52L of water. Promotes faster growth, saves water, no water run off, guards plants from brush cutters / whipper snippers
* Available in Merino/Cream & Green Colours (Min order applies)
GreenWell Water Saver (LARGE) SKU: TC-GWELL60-SH
• Material: Recycled uv stabilised plastic
• Top Diameter: 600mm
• Bottom Diameter: 670mm
• Height: 250mm
• Quanity per pallet: 114
Features & Benefits
Greenwell directs water and nutrients to the root zone promoting:
• Faster Growth
• Water Saving and Efficiency
• Concentrates mulch and fertiliser, reducing bird scatter
• Eliminates water run-off, ideal for sloping ground
• Guards plant stems against Whipper Snippers
• Attractive landscaping.
• Standard size holds up to 26 litres of water
• Large size holds up to 52 litres of water
• More abundant vegetables
• Easily repositioned
Used across landscaping and civil industries for:
• Street tree planting
• Planting and maintenance of advanced plants or trees
• Local council planting
• Housing and commercial developments
• Areas that require water storage or saving mechanisms
• Used in conjunction with Hardwood Stakes for Advanced Trees or Hardwood Stakes (Black) for Advanced Trees
The Large GreenWell Water Saver comes in 3 separate parts that require assmembly; please see the below step by step process:
1. Join the 3 sections leaving the final joint open.
2. Prepare the planting hole to a diameter of 670mm and required plant depth.
3. After placing the plant wrap Greenwell around plant and secure final zip.
4. Greenwell should be installed to half the depth.
5. Back fill, mulch and fill Greenwell with water.