Cobber Steel Fastening Pins are used in conjunction with the Cobber Staple Gun (FPIN-COBBER200-SH1) and are an economical, time saving and OH&S best practice option for fastening pins to various types of erosion control, nursery and landscaping matting. Packed economically in boxes of 1000 pins and pre-separated into cartridges of 25 pins, these pins are loaded into the Cobber Pin Gun for fastening of various types of matting including but not limited to, Jute Matting, Coir Matting and Geotextile Matting.
Please Note: Cobber Steel Fastening Pins can only be used in conjunction with the Cobber Pin Gun.
Need a rental Staple Gun? Call or email our team today 1800 550 00 or email@example.com
For manual fastening pins please click the following link (FPIN-PIN15-SH1)
Cobber Steel Fastening Pin – SKU: FPIN-PINCOBBER150-SH1
• Dimensions – Height: 15cm x Bridge: 3cm (Flat Bridge)
• Thickness/Gauge: 2.5mm
• Material: Steel
• 1000 pins per pack; 25 pins per cartridge
Features & Benefits
• OH&S best practice with no repetitive bending or kneeling required
• Safe use without a hammer or mallet
• Reduced labour costs
• Sharpened edges for easy insertion
• Economically packed in boxes of 1000
Used for various applications including but not limited to:
• Securing various form of matting including Jute, Coir, Weed and Geotextile Matting.
• Fastening matting to moderate slopes and firm soils
• Fastening irrigation pipes
• Landscaping and civil applications
• Revegetation and land management applications
• Horticultural and agricultural applications
To load your COBBER hold it upright with one hand, using the other hand to pull back the sliding-block handle, the handle will catch with the roller bearing over the back of the frame. This leaves your hand free to load the staples.
Place two cartridges (fifty staples) into the magazine by sliding them down over the stainless round tube; they are then guided into position between the smaller stainless rails below, push the first cartridge forward to leave room for the second.
Now you can release the spring loaded slide and the staples will be pushed and held in position.