Introducing the Cobber Staple Gun Series 2. Cobber Pin/Staple Gun is an ideal tool to fasten steel pins to reduce labour costs, save time and is OH&S best practice when it comes to fastening Cobber Pins to a variety of different erosion control, civil and landscape matting’s. Often used in conjunction with Jute Matting & Coir Matting this product vastly reduces the time it takes to fasten matting and fabrics for your projects.
Constructed of the lightest weight materials, including 5005 aluminium body, stainless steel drive shaft, Susta-glide moly filled dry lube casing, and for low maintenance the COBBER™ Staple Gun has monomer cast bushes. The COBBER™ Staple Gun Series 2 has been designed for excellent performance on sites up to 45° degrees gradient, to accommodate this the handle is fully adjustable and can rotate to 90° degrees. The Cobber Staple Gun suits both 15cm and 20cm pins.
(Available for rental from Sure Gro Tree Max)
Material: Strong, durable aluminum body
Dimensions: L- 90cm x W- 40cm x D- 12cm
Weight: 6 kg per unit
Constructed of the lightest weight materials, including 5005 aluminium body,
stainless steel drive shaft, Susta-glide moly filled dry lube casing, and for low maintenance the COBBER™ Staple Gun has
monomer cast bushes.
Features & Benefits
• Reduce labour costs: COBBER™ is ideal for large projects and will allow contractors to complete their projects within a reduced timeframe
• Light weight: COBBER™’ weighs in under 6 kgs making it easy to hold, easy to manoeuvre, and supporting OH & S.
• Performance and Accuracy: COBBER™ can deliver a staggering 3300 staples per hour with accuracy on varying gradients.
• Less downtime and instant staple removal: COBBER™ Staple Gun series 2, has a quick release opening carriage for easy site inspection
• Safe to operate: COBBER™ is so light and easy to operate, reducing stress and fatigue compared to other industry models.
Used for various applications including but not limited to:
• Securing various form of matting including Jute, Coir, Weed and Geotextile Matting.
• Fastening matting to moderate slopes and firm soils
• Fastening irrigation pipes
• Landscaping and civil applications
• Revegetation and land management applications
• Horticultural and agricultural applications
Make sure the base of the COBBER is in contact with the material to be fastened which should already be in contact with the earth below.
Once in contact, quickly push the handle down- this will directly connect with a staple and drive it into the surface, preventing the COBBER from slipping. To engage the next staple, simply lift up the handle and another staple will automatically reload.