H: 45cm x W: 20cm – Cardboard Pro Tree Guards are a cardboard based Tree Guard with the rigidness of a corflute treeguard. This product was developed by Sure Gro Tree Max Australia and is moisture resistant to protect developing plants against browsing animals and weather conditions. Ideal for use in areas of high wind inundation areas. This product is an environmentally friendly alternative to Corflute plastic.
Can be easily fastened with with Hardwood or Bamboo stakes
Cardboard Pro Tree Guard
Dimensions: Height: 450mm x Width: 200mm x 200mm
Material: Kraft Board (20% recycled pulp) with 20 microns of PE laminated to either side of board
Units per pack: 25
Life Expectancy: 1-2 years dependant on weather conditions
Features & Benefits
• Cardboard based Tree Guard
• Alternative to corflute plastic
• Ideal for areas of high wind inundation
• Flat packed for economical storage and transport
• Moisture resistant for 6-12 months
• Fastened with either bamboo or hardwood stakes
Used across Regevegation, Land Management, Natural Resource Management and Landscaping Industries for:
• High-wind sites
• Coastal sites
• Revegetation plantings
Easy to install, simply fold out and lock tab into slot to secure guard together. These Tree Guards come with 2 slot for hardwood stake to be placed into.
• Easy to install, simply fold out and lock tab into slot to secure guard together.
• These Tree Guards come with 2 slot for either hardwood or bamboo stakes to be placed into.
• For additional prevention of weed growth, use this product in conjunction with Jute Planting Mats (WMAT-WDM02-SH1), Recycled Fibre Planting Mats (WMAT-WDM06-SH1) or Recycled Paper Planting Mats (WMAT-WDM01-SH)
• Transported flat packed for economical storage and transportation