Yates Premium Blood & Bone contains 90% pure meat meal and is a high source of organic Nitrogen.
It is suitable for a wide range of plants including vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, lawns as well as exotic trees and shrubs. Yates® Premium Blood & Bone has added Potash and is a complete, balanced formulation which incorporates the benefits of organic based slow release ingredients. The addition of the extra Potassium (K) will help improve fruiting and flower growth as well as assist by reducing plant stress caused by extreme weather conditions. Potassium also enhances foliage colour and increases resistance to disease.
Yates Premium Blood & Bone can be used as a general fertiliser to promote healthy growth in most fruiting and or flowering crops. Yates Premium Blood & Bone is organic- based, which also makes it beneficial for general soil health and structure, while increasing microbial and earthworm activity. (N7.7 : P5.0 : K1.2)
Organic slow release plant food; Contains 90% blood & bone meal
N7.7 P5.0 K1.2
Quantity per pallet: 44
Features & Benefits
• Complete balanced formulation
• Slow release nutrients reducing the risk of fertiliser burn
• Low odour formulation
• Rejuvenates tired soils by stimulating microbial and worm activity
• Increase the resistance to disease and improves drought tolerance
• High in organic nitrogen for healthy leaf growth
• Slow release phosphorus for strong root development
• Added Potassium sulfate (Potash)to enhance flower and fruit development
• High in calcium which is essential for cell wall structure and strength
Suitable for a wide range of plants including vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, lawns as well as exotic trees and shrubs.
Please see below commercial application rates:
• Yates Premium Blood & Bone can be used on potted plants if application is not excessive, as fertilizer can
cause plant damage via foliage burning in containerised situations.
• If hand broadcasting, mix the fertilizer with a carrier such as sand before spreading this will can achieve a
more even result. Alternatively apply less fertiliser but go over the area twice in different directions (one at
right angles to the other).
Important Things to Remember:
• Always water fertiliser in well, immediately after application. Watering should involve a thorough saturation of the area after planting.
• Avoid direct contact with plant roots, blooms, seeds, fruit and sensitive foliage etc.
• Even, light and regular applications of a quality product will achieve better results than occasional
• Always reseal bags after use and dispose of empty containers properly.
• Sandy soils will require lower rates of fertiliser but more frequent applications.
• Do not exceed the recommended application rates as this can be harmful to plants.
• Store in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Ensure you read the label directions and precaution advice when using this product around pets, particularly dogs, as it may be harmful if consumed.