Agriboost improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity. AgriBoost is a pelletised organic-based blend consisting of composted poultry manure with added blood & bone, fish meal, seaweed and zeolite, boosted with mineral fertilisers.
Yates AgriBoost Long Life Complete is a pelletised organic-based blend consisting of composted poultry manure. This pelletised product comes with added blood & bone, fish meal, seaweed and zeolite, boosted with mineral fertilisers. The pelletised formulation makes uniform spreading easier and more efficient and supplies nutrients slowly. Agriboost improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity. Furthermore, it promotes microbial and earthworm activity and improves soil long-term productivity.
Yates AgriBoost Organic Based Fertiliser SKU: FER-ABP01-SH
NPK – 3.5 – 1.5 – 1.6
25kg per bag / 40 per pallet
Features & Benefits
• Specially formulated fast acting organic-based blend for vegetables and flowers.
• Unique blend of organic and inorganic nutrients: composted chicken manure and mineral fertilisers.
• Contains both fast and slow release nitrogen, plus fast acting phosphorus and potassium.
• Added zeolite improves soil structure and cation exchange capacity, leading to greater nutrient retention and slow-release.
• Improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity.
• Promotes microbial and earthworm activity.
• Improves soil long-term productivity.
• The chicken manure in Yates AgriBoost has been composted and heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria.
• Produced from a homogenous blend, so each granule contains the same amount of nutrients – “an organic compound fertiliser”.
• The nutrient level of Yates AgriBoost is consistent and regularly tested, making it a quality assured product.
• Australian made and owned – from the manufacturers of Dynamic Lifter.
Used across Agriculture, Horticulture and Landscaping industries for various applications including:
• Vegetable growers
• Organic farms
• Home garden bed use
Application rates vary according to crop type, stage of growth and local soil conditions. A comprehensive soil analysis is an invaluable tool. The following rates are a guide only – always refer to the product label before use: